June 4, 2010

boys

I love me a man in a suit. Specifically Fiance in a suit. I really want him to get a new suit for the wedding (I'm rooting for charcoal grey). It's practical, re-wearable and I would like it to be well-fitted (preferably a slim, modern fit). I've never been impressed by rentals. Here's some inspiration:

Dying over this three piece...Fiance loves vests

Jon Hamm a la Mad Men...duhhhh. I'm liking the light tie and shirt with the dark suit.

And this snazzy guy. Notice my affinity for the small rectangular sliver of a pocket square. so retro 60s. love.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh... the pocket square. so small, so simple and so sexy. how?! haha i don't even know.

    josh just got his suit and he looks lustful. very excited for you to see your man in his wedding day outfit!

    ReplyDelete