March 3, 2010

soft

school's been getting to me. finals are in a couple weeks and i am completely burnt out at the moment. but i took a little break to flip through the new march anthropologie catalog, and felt like someone was peeking at my inspirations!
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
soft muted neutrals, natural materials and those head pieces are to die for. Maybe I can convince my four year old niece-to-be to wear crazy flowers in her hair. Also loving the messy updos. hair is one of my more indecisive subjects. more on that later.

3 comments:

  1. so I definitely already commented on your post before I found the time to put mine up. but I guess blogger doesn't like my comments and it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to have such beautiful flowers in my hair!

    ReplyDelete