March 4, 2010

family

One of the many things about getting married that I'm so excited about is, effectively doubling my family. Family is so important for both of us. We spend a lot of time with them, get together for all major holidays, and really love to eat. We are so thankful for our future in-laws, we all love each other so much already.

I'm especially excited to become an aunt! Fiance's step sister has 3 precious children, ages 5, 3 and 1. We both love kids, it's so wonderful to see fiance play with the little ones, he's really great with them and they love him. Good to know for the future right? :) The oldest boy is super shy and hates having his picture taken, he'll probably be sitting with his mom for the ceremony. The youngest boy is super sweet, the happiest baby I've ever seen in my life. He loves giving hugs and we hear he's begun speaking, he'll probably be walk down the aisle and totally steal my thunder, but it's totally fine with me! The middle is a girl. She's teeny tiny, she weighs just a little more than her baby brother, but she's got an attitude to make up for it. Probably due to her fiery red hair, she's outspoken but loves to color, have books read to her and be a ballerina.

I'm excited for a little flowergirl. Can you believe that there are flowergirl dresses out there that cost over $200? No way. Not only will she never wear it again but she'll also outgrow it in a couple months. I was thinking more like a sweater dress from target for $20. Here some cute little ones:
(via mayra.ro)
 
 
(via oncewed)
 
the redhead on the left is my favorite. with red lips and a little smirk, she looks like the life of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment