January 1, 2011

coming up roses

Happy New Year!
I just got back from watching the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena! It was something I've always wanted to do, and I live so close now I just had to be there. So fun!

It's going to be a great year, if for no other reason than it's the year I marry Fiance!

I went and had my dress fitted yesterday! I still love it just as much as I did when I bought it one year ago. It actually fits really well, I just need a few inches taken off the bottom, because I'm short stuff. And I'm having a bustle done, the seamstress made a really gorgeous one, I can't wait until it's done! Invites ARE happening this weekend, finally got the printer hooked up (of course now it needs ink...). My first bridal shower is in 2 weeks! I'm so excited to see all my girls and celebrate. I don't mean to sound greedy but I especially can't wait to get new kitchen stuff. Currently we have ONE tiny pot. just 1. we have 4 skillets in various sizes, but in all the hand-me-down kitchen stuff we received there ended up being just one pot. It makes cooking multiple things very difficult.

Here's to a fantastic new year. And now it's time for my nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment