November 27, 2010

apologies for the radio silence. apparently thanksgiving is peak season for internet installation because we have to wait 2 weeks for the earliest install date. and starbucks hates my computer because i could not get onto their wifi network at multiple locations. also moving and thanksgiving time means zero downtime. but, we're all moved in! and we miraculously ended up with a ridiculous amount of furniture via my aunt and uncle who decided they want to buy an entire living room set and dining room set and gave us their old ones. free stuff FTW. living with fiance is pretty awesome. except he somehow manages to leave clothing laying around in every room and wet towels never make it onto the towel rack...oh well. we have this huge amount of space now and I'm trying to resist the urge to fill every nook and cranny with stuff. stuff we don't need. stuff we'll never use.

which brings me to the registry. first, I need to stop editing it. because people like my grandma, who don't have a computer (crazytalk I know), go into the store and have it printed out ...a month ago, and it has completely changed since then. oops. but I've been trying to keep it to things we actually want. Yeah yeah we can easily take stuff back but why put a bunch of stuff we'll probably take back on there instead of limiting the options so people will buy the things we actually want.

We're now less than 3 months away from the wedding, which is starting to get a little too close. All of the sudden my to-do list is a million miles long and time is going by really fast. Trying to not get overwhelmed...

No comments:

Post a Comment